Need Help

If you are requiring immediate assistance please contact 9-1-1 or go to your local Emergency Department.

Looking for support? Here are a list of Mental Health services available to you!

Community Care Access Centre Mental Health and Addictions Nurse

Canadian Mental Health Association (Over 16 only)


Kenora Chiefs Advisory

Kid's Help Phone

Lake of the Woods District Hospital Mental Health & Addictions Program.

Sexual Assault Survivor Resource Page

Click here to make a referral for mental health services from the KCDSB.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.